Skip to content
- By Friday, July 3:
- Based on the first half of the book, thoughtfully respond to each of the questions below on the Meeting Guide.
- By Sunday, July 5:
- After you’ve posted your own ideas, be sure to read and reply to at least two (2) of your group member’s posts.
- Does the author have a clear thesis? What is it? If the author doesn’t have a clear thesis, what is their implied thesis? Why didn’t they state it more clearly?
- What types of evidence is the author using?
- Classify the types of evidence the author uses (stories, logical constructs, statistics, etc.)
- Include specific examples (with page numbers!)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the types of evidence the author includes?
- What are their best pieces of evidence? What are their worst? Be specific.
- In terms of the book’s content, what do you agree with? What do you disagree with?