- Please listen to the second part of this Hidden Brain podcast episode. Start at the time stamp 20:50 (20 minutes and 50 seconds). The segment is about 8 minutes long.
- The first half of the podcast is an interview between the host, Shankar Vedantam, and Professor Angela Duckworth about the upsides of grit. Feel free to listen to that section if you want to, but it’s optional.
- The second part of the podcast is an interview between Vedantam and a researcher at the University of Southern California (USC) named Gale Lucas. They discuss the downsides of grit.
- Here’s the transcript for the Gale Lucas segment of “The Power and Problem of Grit” episode of Hidden Brain.
- After listening to the Lucas interview, please actively read and annotate this transcript excerpt, uploaded here in a Word doc.
- Reminder: Active reading includes underlining or highlighting key words and evidence. It also includes taking notes in your own words about important points and your reactions to the text’s content. The better your notes, the less likely it is that you’ll need to re-read the transcript later.
————————————————————–If you’re interested in the transcript for the entire podcast episode, here’s the link:A https://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcrip…
- B https://www.npr.org/2016/04/04/472162167/the-power…
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.