Critically evaluate a diet/nutrition/. The advertisement can be from television, magazine, newspaper, or internet. You may use the internet to research the product being sold. To clue you in, be sure to include the following in your paper:
- Identify what product is being advertised.
- How the advertisement attempts to influence your food choices?
- What audience is being targeted?
- What attributes of the product are emphasized?
- What mechanism is used to hold your attention?
- How factual is the information?
- What is used to lend credibility to advertiser’s alleged claims?
- What part of the truth remains undisclosed?
- In your opinion, how effective is the advertisement?
Your paper cannot exceed 200 words and be shorter than 175 words. Be original and do not copy-paste.