- Please read the Case “For Personal Financial advisors, A Small Staffing Plan with a Big Impact” at the end of Chapter 5 (page 224), “Human Resource Planning and Recruitment” available in your textbook Human Resource Management: Gaining A Competitive Advantage-Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, Wright,11e., and answer the following questions:
- Is a company ever too small to need to engage in human resource planning? Why or why not? Discuss whether you think Robert Reed planned his hiring strategy at an appropriate time in the firm’s growth.
- Using Table 5.3, review the options for avoiding a labor shortage, and discuss how well the options besides new hires could have worked as ways for Reed to reach his goals for growth. As you do so, consider qualities of a financial-planning business that might be relevant (for example, direct client contact and the need for confidentiality).
- Suppose that when Reed was seeking to hire a certified financial planner, he asked you for advice on where to recruit this person. Which sources would you suggest, and why?
Guidelines for the assignment:
- Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project and references.
- The answer to each question must not be less than 100 words
- Plagiarism is forbidden
- Case study with attachments