To begin this assignment, compose your Journal 18 answering the following prompt:
- Choose a source from Step 2 (it cannot be the same source you used in Journal 16).
- Bibliographically cite the source using MLA citation rules.
- Write a concise annotation that summarizes the central ideas of the source.
- Include one or more sentences that
- evaluate the authority or background of the author,
- comment on the intended audience,
- compare or contrast this work with another you have cited, and
- explain how this work illuminates your bibliography topic.
4. Be sure to give a parenthetical citation at the end of the summary/annotation.
5. Your annotation should be 4-6 sentences in length.
Write your answer in a short paragraph (150-250 words).