- Define and discuss cloud computing.
- Discuss how cloud computing has changed how companies budget for software solutions.
- Compare and contrast SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, and provide an example of each.
- Define scalability and discuss how the cloud impacts it.
- List three advantages and three disadvantages of cloud computing.
- Define virtualization and discuss how the cloud impacts it.
- Describe three cloud-based solutions for individuals and three cloud-based solutions for businesses.
- Discuss how Web 2.0 has driven the growth of the web.
- Compare and contrast public, private, community, and hybrid clouds.
NOTE: You are required to use at least two-peer reviewed sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions.
As a junior congress person you have been asked to help promote a bill to build a new highway in your state. There is much opposition to this bill. Using distributive bargaining, what would you do to support the passing or defeating of this bill.