Paramount to the success of any organizational change is a leader’s ability to “know where the organization needs to go.” This is called the vision, and the ability to create the right vision can determine the success or failure of a change management strategy.
- Think of an organization you are familiar with that is in need of change. If you were the change leader, what would be your vision statement for change?
- Write your vision statement for the change you are striving for, detailing how you would improve upon that vision to ensure that it conforms to the principles and strengthens the value of the change vision.
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
- You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers. These responses need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post answer. You should additionally reply to any questions asked from your instructor or your peers. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is required.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.