Each student will select one of the key terms listed below and conduct a search of Campbellsville University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer reviewed article (within the past 3 years) that closely relate to the concept. Your submission must include the following information in the following format:
- Multiparty Negotiation
- Haggling in Negotiation
- Counter-offering in Negotiation
- Adversarial Bargaining
DEFINITION: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.
TITLE and AUTHOR : Name the title of the article you selected and the name of the author.
DISCUSSION: In this section, please write a few paragraphs that include discussion addressing the following questions:
– Why did you select this particular article?
– What made this article meaningful to you?
– Do you agree with the author or disagree? Explain Why or why not.
– Was the author biased? Based on what evidence?
– Did the author contradict himself/herself in the article?
– Did the author present the material clearly in a way that was easy to understand?
– What could the author have done better?
– Are there any conflicting views or other articles that have a different opinion than the author?
– Who would be the best audience that you would recommend to read this article?
– Was this article a good contribution to the body of knowledge on the topic? Why or why not?
The above questions must be answered in paragraph discussion form – not a bulletized listing and in your own words. In other words, simply address the questions in paragraph discussion, not a list of questions and answers.
Any discussion in the paper that describes the summary of the article will get a zero for this assignment.
REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format.
Be sure to use the headers in your submission to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required.
Any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment.