- Using the search tool for LinkedIn and Handshake on the PathwayU site, identify three currently posted internships that look intriguing to you.
- Save the postings for each internship into a Word document (e.g., copy the text or provide a URL to the internship’s description).
- Using what you have learned about yourself, write one paragraph after each internship description explaining why it would be a good match for you. In your explanation, discuss why each internship is a good fit based on your values and interests, and how it fits in with your personality and workplace preferences. Please highlight your explanation paragraph by using a different font color to make it easy to find in the document.
- Save the Word document on your desktop and submit (upload) the document to receive credit for this activity using the link to the associated TurnitIn assignment below.
5. Updated Resume:
- Using the sample resumes provided in the folder below, create and/or update your resume, using what you have learned so far. In your resume, showcase the past accomplishments that relate to your values, personality, and interests. Submit your updated resume to receive credit for this activity using the link to the associated TurnitIn assignment below.