Skip to content
- WORD format only
- make the work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism)
- Answer the following questions with 500 Words limit.