majority rule to the constitutionally mandated
electoral college used to determine the US presidency. In order to explore the complexities of the voting process and methods used to assure fairness, let’s examine the following scenario:
- Describe what changes you anticipate this would make to the accuracy, documentation, expense, and convenience of the voting process.
- What method of fairness do you feel would be best suited to counting the votes in this process: majority rule or some other variation?
- Explain whether this method of voting could be considered truly secure.
- What are some unintended consequences that could arise from this method of casting votes?
Saturday, November 29, 2014, post your response to the appropriate
Discussion Area. Through
Wednesday, December 3, 2014, review the postings of your peers and respond to at least two of them.
- If this smartphone voting method was based solely upon the majority-rule method of voting, how could citizens ever really know if they are being fairly represented by elected officials?
- Based upon what you’ve learned this module, is voting as straightforward as the general public might think?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.