ASA format. 12 point font double spaced. 1 page for each reading minimum.
1 total readings. 1 pages. 1 quote. Each reading on separate page.
Reading theory is challenging, to say the least. It often requires multiple readings, â€œgooglingâ€ terms you do not understand, and a general tenacity that can be difficult to muster. Journaling will help with this.
- Read the requiring readings:
Simmel – The Stranger
- After you have read the piece, identify with a quote that you believe best summarizes the main argument, or one of the main arguments, of each piece.
- Title your journal entry with the author and title of the reading.
- Type the quote you chose at the top.
- Explain why you think this quote best summarizes the argument. This means you will writeâ€”in your own wordsâ€” a paragraph or two on how you understand the piece and how the quote reflects that understanding.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.