The use of heparin versus saline to maintain patency of peripheral IV catheters has been addressed in research for many years. The American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHSP) published a position paper in 2006 supporting the use of 0.9% saline in maintenance of peripheral IVs in non-pregnant adults. Their paper made reference to articles dating from 1991 supporting the use of saline over heparin! What do you feel are some of the barriers which would have caused this delay in implementation?
- Assignment 3: opioid crisis epidemicProblem: Includes the significance, background, and a problem statement. Problem Statement using PICOT: The problem statement identifies the specific gap in the kno
- Q: Many third-world countries experience food insecurity. Some of the reasons are government policies, war, environmental conditions, and rapid population growth. This causes malnutrition. According to t
- Q: CASE ASSIGNMENT 4:Questions for “Digital Certificates and Signatures” Case What risks did fraudulent digital certificates pose for Microsoft, VeriSign and general consumers?Who are liable for the
- Q: During pregnancy, you when the baby had just began developing, Why does the mother not notice the signs of pregnancy until 7 to 14 days are up? And what are some differences in pregnancies between two
- Q: identify a topic and analyze its details and stakeholders (a person or group that has an investment, share, or interest in something).quote, paraphrase, and summarize main ideas and supporting details
- Q: Mary Shelley’s story of Frankenstein reflects A. her strong desire to discover the origin of life. B. her unusually intense fear of dying. C. the adventures she had experienced during her travels. D.
- Q: Course Project: Identifying Demographic CharacteristicsDescribe the demographic characteristics of your mock pilot sample using descriptive statistics, and analyze the data you created. You will addre