For this coding exercise, write the Visual Basic code for a pretest loop that uses an Integer variable named intEven to display the even integers from 2 through 20 in the lblEven control.
- Use the For…Next statement.
- Display each number on a separate line in the control.
- Then create an application to test your code using the following names for the solution and project, respectively: Even Solution and Even Project.
- Save the application in the VB2015 Chap06 folder.
- Add a button and a label to the interface. Enter your code in the button’s Click event procedure, and then test the application appropriately.
- The zip file containing the Visual Studio solution and project files.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.