- View the scenario called “Critical Decision Making for Providers” found in the Allied Health Community media (http://lc.gcumedia.com/hlt307v/allied-health-community/allied-health-community-v1.1.html)
In a 800-1,200 word paper, describe the scenario involving Mike, the lab technician, and answer the following questions:
1. What were the consequences of a failure to report?
2. What impact did his decision have on patient safety, on the risk for litigation, on the organization’s quality metrics, and on the workload of other hospital departments?
3. As Mike’s manager, what will you do to address the issue with him and ensure other staff members do not repeat the same mistakes?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
2. In addition to your textbook, “The Interprofessional Health Care Team: Leadership and Development”. A minimum of FOUR academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
This is a discussion post, about 250 WORDS, tittle page not require In- text citation is required original work please, scholarly references are required for this assignment, website source strongly preferred.
QUESTION 2: How can a crisis situation make collaboration and trust stronger in a group
How can a crisis situation make collaboration and trust stronger in a group?
Why does this happen?
How can staff development improve rapport among colleagues and build trust across departments?
A minimum of THREE academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment