Seasoned nurse educators possess wisdom about teaching (a kind of “with-it-ness”), which they have developed through practical experience over the years. As a person new to nursing education, you have a great deal to learn from a seasoned mentor. In order to gain access to that knowledge, you will conduct an interview with an experienced nurse educator either in a hospital or college setting. Your interview may be conducted face-to-face, online, or by telephone.
For this assignment, you are to:
- Generate a list of questions you will ask during the interview such as teaching strategies, theories, technology, and evaluation techniques.
- Conduct the interview.
- Your discussion post should include:
- The setting.
- How the interview was conducted.
- The questions asked and the responses given.
- Anything else you think to be important.
The purpose of this discussion is to identify the metrics for public policy evaluation. Retrieve a recent (past 5 years) Congressional Budget Office reference document on a health care program or service. What is the specific program evaluation component for this program or service?
This need to be about one page long.